Empowered Widow Funeral & Grief Services
Welcome to Empowered Widow. We offer a variety of services from which a family can select from while dealing with the loss of their loved one. When you call or email us, you will be able to communicate with someone who will take the time to listen attentively to your concerns and customize a package that will not only meet your needs but also help you work within your particular budget.
The following are a few of the key services that we provide that will assist you during your time of need:
Certified Funeral Consultant
- As Certified Funeral Consultants, we can offer years of experience in dealing with funeral homes. We offer advice and recommendations to families who are
making funeral arrangements for the first time.
- Essentially, an obituary is a keepsake that can be passed on from generation to generation. It provides information and details about specific events throughout the person’s life span. This is information that you would like to share with family and friends about the person’s life. Usually the information would consist of the passing loved one’s name, date of birth, parents and sibling names, education, marriage, children’s names, work history, hobbies, etc.
DVD Photo Montage
- The DVD Photo Montage will allow the family an opportunity to share the story of your loved one. Family and friends may draw closer as they reminisce and make comments about the memories that play before them. This service allows you to bring your still photos to life by permitting us to encapsulate time.
Certified Grief Coach
- The first thing that we teach and discuss with our clients is the grieving process. We engage in conversations with clients and ask them probing questions that cause them to search deeper inside of themselves for the answer. We deal with their belief system and why they believe what they believe and how the mind works.
- Proud to be a Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Coaching Partner. Mesothelioma.com is dedicated to providing comprehensive mesothelioma resources to those affected by pleural mesothelioma.